The Kindle Fire is Amazon’s 7-inch budget tablet having multi-touch display with IPS technology runs on Android operating system. In addition, it offers a well-designed interface that allow to capture photos, watch movies, enjoy songs, and read books anywhere and anytime to store huge library of content and services. However, sometimes things don’t work as expected and you might accidentally delete crucial photos stored on Kindle Fire tablet. In such unfortunate situations, how to get back deleted photos from Kindle Fire? Don’t get disappointed. Just make use of Advanced Photo Recovery software to retrieve deleted photos from Kindle Fire within short span of time.
It has built in scanning algorithms to perform deep scanning of both internal and external Kindle Fire tablet memory to identify and restore deleted photo file formats like JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc as well as other media files including video file formats like AVI, MOV, MPEG, etc and music file formats such as MP3, WAV, etc. With the help of this fast and effective software, it’s possible to retrieve deleted photos from Kindle Fire supported by memory card of several types including SD card, SDHC, SDXC, CF card, XD card, etc of various manufacturing brands like SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, LaCie, etc. In addition, one can make use of this ready to use toolkit to get back pictures from digital camera with ease.
Possible Reasons behind Deletion of Photos from Kindle Fire:
- Improper handling of Kindle Fire: Most of the times, there can be the chances of abrupt or sudden Kindle Fire tablet switch off while transferring or copying photos from your system due to low battery can lead to deletion of entire photos from Kindle Fire.
- Sudden Removal of Memory Card: Sometimes, because of improper removal of memory card off Kindle Fire tablet can cause file system to collapse. This can lead to deletion of photos from Kindle Fire tablet. However, one can simply tap here www.advancedphotorecovery.com/pictures-from-corrupted-memory-card.html to restore pictures from corrupted memory card with great ease.
- Unintentional Deletion: At times, while removing unwanted data stored on Kindle Fire tablet you may end up accidentally deleting precious photo collection. This can lead to deletion of photos from Kindle Fire tablet.
To overcome the above-mentioned factors responsible for photo deletion from Kindle Fire tablet, one should regularly take photo backup and avoid using the device to prevent data overwriting. Instead, you can rely on Kindle Fire Deleted Photo Recovery utility to retrieve deleted photos from Kindle Fire supported by latest versions of Android operating system include JellyBean, Kit Kat, ICS, Gingerbread, etc. By using this robust and award winning application, it’s possible to create SD card replica image file to perform recovery at a later stage and restore photos from improperly mounted SD card. Additionally, one can take advantage of this award winning software to retrieve images from hard drive with ease.
Apart from undelete deleted photos from Kindle Fire tablet, you can employ this safe, easy and secure algorithm to restore deleted photos from other popular Android based Smartphone and tablets such as Samsung, Lenovo, Asus, Motorola, Nokia, etc. This software helps you to preview recovered images before you save it to host drive using preview option. You can effectively use this application to retrieve deleted photos from memory card of different brands such as SanDisk, Transcend, Samsung, HP, etc. It has the capacity to retrieve deleted photos from Kindle Fire supported by latest versions of Windows OS 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, etc. Further, one can simply visit here https://www.advancedphotorecovery.com/windows-7.html to undelete deleted photos from Windows 7 machine.
Note: Besides helping users to recover deleted photos from memory card of Kindle Fire, this software can also perform picture recovery from formatted memory card as well efficiently.
Steps to Retrieve Deleted Photos from Kindle Fire:
- Connect the Kindle Fire tablet to the computer via USB cables or connect the memory card via card reader. Download and install the demo version of this Advanced Photo Recovery software on your computer from the main screen.
- After that you will get a new window with options such as “RECOVER DELETED FILES” and “RECOVER LOST FILES”. Choose the 1st option to recover deleted files.
- After that select the Kindle Fire tablet as the logical drive from which the images are to be recovered and then click on “Next” to start the scanning process.
- After scanning is completed, you can see all the images recovered from the Kindle Fire Tablet. You can preview the recovered photos by clicking on "Preview" option.
Fig 1 : Main Screen
Fig 2 : Select Recovery Option
Fig 3 : Select Kindle Fire Tablet
Fig 4 : Preview Recovered Photos