Learn Easy Way to Perform Photo Recovery from External HDD
External hard drive is one of the most popular portable data storage media which can store and organize large number of files including images, videos, music files, PowerPoint files, Word files, etc. in protected manner. Most of the users generally use external hard drives to save backup files before formatting their desktop or laptop hard disks. But, sometimes some files including images may get lost from these external hard drives due to various reasons. After losing your most memorable photos from your external hard disk, you need some powerful and trusted data recovery tool to recover photos from external hard drive. Advanced Photo Recovery software is one such trusted data recovery tool to retrieve images from external hard disk in hassle free manner.
Reasons behind loss of photos from external hard drive:
- Unintentional Format: You would have connected your external hard disk to your computer for some reason. At that time, you might have accidentally selected your external hard drive instead of other drive of your system for formatting. This will result in loss of entire data including your photos from your external hard drive. Once you come across this situation, just remain calm and implement this software on your system to recover photos from external hard drive in few easy steps.
- Accidental Deletion: While removing unwanted files and folders from your external hard drive, you would have accidentally deleted a folder containing your important photos. Or else while previewing files saved in your external hard drive, you would have unintentionally erased your important photos. As a result, you will face loss of photos from external hard disk. After accidental deletion, you can easily recover photos from external hard drive with the assistance of this software.
- File System Corruption: You Might have repeatedly removed your external hard drive from the system in non-safety mode. This may lead to corruption in the file system of your external hard drive. Power fluctuation at the time of accessing or editing pictures from your external hard drive may also cause severe corruption to the file system. As a result, you may not be able to access your photos from external hard disk.
Besides above mentioned scenarios, you might lose your photos from external hard drive in various other circumstances such as severe virus infection, bad sectors, photo transfer interruption, power failure, deletion by third party tool, etc. No matter how you lose your pictures from external hard drive, you can easily perform photo recovery from external hard drive with the assistance of this software on your system. You can easily restore pictures from external hard disk with the help of this software unless you don’t save any new files on the lost or deleted photos on your external hard disk.
Features of Advanced Photo Recovery tool:
This Advanced Photo Recovery tool supports recovery of JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIFF, JPG, CRW, CR2, NEF, ARW, RAW, PSD, ORF, X3F, SR2, MRW, DNG and other image file formats from various electronic gadgets like cameras, mobile phones, camcorder, etc. It can be used over different versions of Windows and Mac operating systems which include Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Yosemite, etc. This software can not only recover photos from external hard drive, but even it can restore deleted pictures from digital camera, Android phone, camcorder, etc. It can effortlessly retrieve pictures from SD card, SDHC card, MMC card, flash drive, pen drive and other portable storage devices with utmost ease. Apart from photos, it can even recover videos, songs, MP3, Word files, PowerPoint files, spread sheets, PDF files and other file formats from any removable storage devices.
After scanning process gets completed on the demo version of this tool you can preview all the recoverable photos. It permits you to add or edit file signatures after picture recovery (if it is not listed). This software allows you to save the entire photo recovery process in the demo version. So that, after purchasing this tool, you need not rescan your external hard drive to recover photos and you can continue with the saved recovery process. It provides an option to sort all the recovered photos on the basis of several file attributes like file name, file type, file size and date. It provides the option to view all the recovered pictures in Data View and File Type View.
Steps to recover pictures from external hard disk:
- Connect the external hard drive to the computer via USB port. Download and install the demo version of this Advanced Photo Recovery software on your computer. Select "Recover Drives" from the main screen.
- In this step, select your external hard drive from where you lost your
photos. Then, click on Next button to initiate the scanning process as shown in
Fig 2 : Select External Hard Drive
- Here you can view all the recovered pictures. Select Preview option to view all the recovered photos from your external hard drive.
Fig 3 : Select External Hard Drive
Fig 1 : Main Screen