Last week I was on trip to Los Vegas with my friends. During this trip, I captured lots of photos and videos from my digital camera. As soon as i returned back from the trip, I thought of transferring all the photos to my computer. At that time, I accidentally pressed format option on my camera memory card. As a result, I lost all my photos from my camera memory card. Is it possible to recover lost RAW photos from memory card? If so, which is the best way to perform lost photos recovery from memory card? Thank you…!
Memory card is a device which stores important files in a safe and secure way. There are different brands of memory cards available in markets such as Kingston, SanDisk, HP, Sony, etc. Under such terrible condition, if you’re raw photos get lost from memory card, you can use Advanced Photo Recovery tool to retrieve lost pictures from SD card with great ease. It is one of the best tools to recover pictures from different brands of memory cards. This software is available online and free from virus/malware attacks.
Scenarios due to which raw photos get lost from memory card
Virus Attack: There is high possibility of memory card being corrupted due to harmful virus infection. When you connect your memory card to a virus infected device and transfer any files from such infected device to your memory card, then the chance of memory card getting damaged from virus will be very higher. If severe virus affects your memory card, then it may become impossible to access memory card.
Interruption During Photo Transfer: While transferring photos from memory card to system, any sort of interruption like system shutdown due to power failure, abrupt ejection of memory card from the system, etc then there might be a chance that some raw photos from memory card get lost.
Formatting Memory Card: At times, when your memory card plugged into your system, you may accidentally format it by mistake. As a result, you will lose all files including photos from memory card.
File System Corruption: File system is used to access the files and folder of storage device. If the file system gets corrupted, the operating system is unable to access the files and folder. The files stored in memory cards may be raw photos. When the file system gets corrupted, then raw photos become unreachable from user.
Precaution to overcome above scenarios
- Always upgrade your antivirus with the latest version.
- Maintain backup of all your important photos.
Features of Advanced Photo Recovery Software
- Advanced Photo Recovery tool can also recover deleted photos on Windows 7, Windows 8, etc.
- This software is capable in recovering lost raw pictures from SanDisk Micro SDHC, Kingston, HP, Sony and other brands of memory cards.
- It can recover numerous image file formats such as TIFF, JPG, PNG, DNG, GIFF, JPEG, BMP, NEF, CRW, ARW, RAW, and so on.
- Besides, photos it can even recover videos from memory cards used on various electronic devices including iPods, mobile phones, camcorders, digital cameras, etc.
- Preview option is available which allows user view recovered lost pictures from memory card.
- Find option is available which is used to search recovered files according to file name and size.
- It is reliable and user friendly software so that non technical users can even recovers lost raw pictures from memory card.
Steps for lost photo recovery software:
- Download and install software completely in system.
- After that you will get a new window with options such as "Recover Deleted Photos"and "Recover Lost Photos". Select the second option to restore lost pictures.
- Then select the drive memory card from which you want to recover images then click on “Next” to initiate the scanning process
- After scanning is completed, you can view all the photos recovered from the storage devices. Right click on any photo and preview the restored image.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Figure 2: Select Photo Recovery Option
Figure 3: Choose Memory Card